* Allie is Wired is intrigued by Kate Gosselin’s newest new hair.
* I’m Not Obsessed shows you how to get Sarah Jessica Parker‘s look for under $320.
* Second City Style rates Oscar’s runway in our own version of He Said/She Said.
* Fashion Pulse Daily‘s London Fashion Week favorites range from Vivienne Westwood to Burberry Prorsum.
* Shopping and Info loves the pretty spring trend of lilac lavender purple shoes and dresses.
* StyleBakery‘s top 10 trends for spring countdown continues with statement jewelry.
* The Fashion Bomb discovers the hottest new street style photo blog, All the Pretty Birds.
* Bag Bliss would totally rock the rocker chic Jimmy Choo Charity Project Pep Clutch!
* Spring Trend Alert: Perforated bags at Bag Snob.
* Get $5 Christian Louboutins at a genius new auction site– SheFinds has the 5 secrets and tricks to bidding and winning.
* Stylehive is loving clear jewelry and how it reflects in the sun.
* The Shoe Goddess is not impressed with these bizarre Jimmy Choo Light-Up Platform Sandals!
* Stiletto Jungle shows how to prep for spring’s short skirts by snagging perfectly shaved legs.
* Beauty Snob has Bobbi Brown’s new “Color Strips Collection” where you can do it all, effortlessly!
* The Beauty Stop suggests an inexpensive make shift nighttime hand moisturizer.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?