My future husband, Evan Lysacek, was on “The Late Show With David Letterman” to talk about his gold medal win.
Evan did Dave’s usual Top Ten list, with “The thoughts that went through Evan Lysacek’s mind during his gold medal ice skating routine”.
Check it out:
Here’s the list:
10. Did I overdo it with the sequins?
9. If I win, I’m driving the zamboni to Mexico
8. The kick-loop-twist thing comes next, then after that it’s the bendy-twirly-jumpy-thing
7. Stop running promos for “The Marriage Ref”
6. A gold medal could help me achieve my real dream: “Snoopy On Ice”
5. After the Olympics, I’m gonna sit on my ass and play Guitar Hero
4. I wish someone could find a way to combine ice skating with sweeping
2. I think I just pulled my lutz
1. Holy crap, I’m dizzy
He’s so cute, I just wanna pinch his cheeks. Go to number five in the video and check out his adorable face when he says the Guitar Hero bit. He makes me glad to want to watch “Dancing With The Stars”.