* Allie is Wired peeks at the new Britney Spears Candie’s ads.
* Shopping and Info wants the nude colored William Rast ruffle leather jacket worn by Jessica Biel.
* StyleBakery is loving the sapphire and cobalt blue dresses that have been hitting the red carpet lately.
* Second City Style got an exclusive interview with Adam Lippes backstage at ADAM right before his New York Fashion Week Fall ’10 Show.
* SheFinds unveils photos of The Limited’s first designer collaboration– with fashion editor favorite Jodi Arnold.
* Stylehive was at the Alexa Chung for Madewell presentation, and is going to order each and every piece when it arrives in stores this fall.
* Stiletto Jungle thinks foldable ballet flats in a carrying case for under $25 are brilliant.
* Those who thought embellished bags with studs were over, think again! Get yours at Bag Snob.
* Coquette gets inspired by Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2010 Collection and finds the cutest bow necklaces and rings.
* Even though they are not very practical, The Shoe Goddess would love to own a pair of the Nicholas Kirkwood shoes inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
* Beauty Snob has the perfect bath salts for treating common skin issues and muscle soreness.
* Fashion Pulse Daily gets New York Fashion Week backstage beauty tips from Maybelline’s resident expert Charlotte Willer.
* The Jet Set Girls give you a sneak peek at the new Coco Rouge lipstick from Chanel.
* The Beauty Stop is getting ready for spring with Benefit Legally Bronze kit.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?