* Allie is Wired talks Heidi Montag plastic surgery.
* Shopping and Info loves DL 1961 black skinny jeans worn by Kristen Stewart of Twilight.
* eye4style is feeling hot, hot, HOT just looking at the new Emporio Armani ad images featuring Cristiano Ronaldo.
* Stiletto Jungle picks the top fashion books for ensuring style resolution success.
* Coquette loves the look of classic nautical stripes for spring.
* Fashion Pulse Daily discovers the latest gem of the fashion documentary series – Habillees on the Sundance Channel is a must-watch!
* Second City Style targets a new you in the New Year inspired by 2010 resort collections.
* SheFinds has the scoop (plus photos!) of Spanx’s new swimwear line.
* Find the most flattering pieces for your figure with StyleBakery‘s ultimate guide to dressing slimmer.
* Stylehive invites you to check out “Style This,” their new feature where they create outfits around one must-have item.
* Bag Bliss just can’t get over the gorgeous new Be & D Nordstrom exclusives.
* Bag Snob shows off the the Tod’s Shade Tote, but the question remains… which color?
* I’m Not Obsessed shows you how to get Lindsay Lohan’s Azzedine Alaia studded mary-jane pumps for less.
* The Shoe Goddess chats with designer Diana Broussard.
* V-Style is giving away a Hazel & Harlow necklace worth $125.
* Beauty Snob highlights the new Spring 2010 Bobbi Brown Cosmetics campaign featuring “real women”, including their own Snob Tina.
* The Beauty Stop takes an early look at the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette.
* Headed to the gym to work off that holiday weight? The Jet Set Girls check out Old Navy’s affordable activewear line.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?