* Coquette is crushing over Penelope Cruz’s luxe tuxedo jacket paired with broken-in jeans and searches for the best tuxedo jackets around, so you can recreate her look.
* Fashion Pulse Daily has a thing for leggings; in honor of the site’s anniversary, they’re giving away a pair of the fab LNA Zipper Leggings.
* Second City Style‘s Breast Cancer Awareness Month gift guide has everything from jewelry to apparel and we only picked items where at least 20% is donated to cancer research.
* SheFinds plans to tread lightly in the menswear department with some of the best shirt dresses this fall.
* StyleBakery rounds up their favorite emerging designers for fall along with exclusive discounts and savings.
* October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and Stylehive has found ten cute tees so you can show your support!
* eye4style is visibly slimmed by Hudson’s Jeggings.
* Bag Snob introduced you to the fabulous Stephanie bag from DVF back in January and now it comes in medium in a rock star worthy black metallic.
* KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, wearing, and hating Nomade Exquis jewelry.
* The Shoe Goddess thinks every woman needs a pair of sexy red pumps in her closet.
* 55 Secret Street admires the Chocolate Cat Eyes and the “pinky, luminous glow” created by MAC makeup artist Gregory Arlt.
* All Lacquered Up shares what’s next from CND Colour & Effects.
* Beauty Snob is kicking off October with lots of pretty in pink products in support of breast cancer research.
* The Beauty Stop breaks down the lovely look from the recent Fendi runway show.
* Stiletto Jungle kicks off October with fun Halloween costumes for women.
* The Daily Obsession has the first look at design duo Yabu Pushelberg‘s new book.
* The Jet Set Girls plan the ultimate girls’ getaway to the Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?