* 55 Secret Street weighs in on Newsweek‘s Zahara Jolie Pitt hair controversy and wants to know, “Are We All Really ‘Team Zahara’?“.
* Heidi & Spencer dress as Jon & Kate for Halloween – Allie is Wired has the pictures.
* The Beauty Stop dishes about Reese Witherspoon’s beauty secrets.
* Stiletto Jungle thinks a wrap sweater you can wear 6 ways is perfect for fall.
* Second City Style takes a look at Where The Wild Things Are on the runway and the real way.
* From ankle height to over the knee, SheFinds has all the best flat boots for fall.
* Shopping and Info found the best black cashmere cowl neck sweater.
* The StyleBakery.com editors share their Top 10 Picks for Fall – over 100 must-buys for every budget.
* Stylehive is thinking the basic little black dress has been a bit too nice lately, and is loving black leather dresses for fall.
* Bag Bliss loves the latest arm candy by Felix Rey.
* If you are looking for just one all around great piece for the season or for the year, Bag Snob has it.
* Coquette wants to dress up her MacBook and iPhone in the upcoming new Mulberry accessories for Apple products.
* Fashion Pulse Daily has teamed up with Manhattanite to give away a Nip & Tuck Hollywood Basket, full of Foot Petals, Miss Oops, and Hollywood products!
* The Shoe Goddess has fallen in love with this pair of amazing Azzedine Alaia Buckle Boots.
* V-Style loves Thakoon’s Mirror Mosaic Booties for fall.
* All Lacquered Up takes you backstage at Carolina Herrera where CND’s Muddy Rose made its runway debut.
* There is so much talk about lash enhancers, but what about the brows? Beauty Snob has the product.
* The Daily Obsession shares a never published before beauty tip.
* The Jet Set Girls pick the best black nail polish for Vegas.
* KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, wearing, and hating the Salvador Dali “Bird In Hand” compact.
* eye4style has the scoop on what’s next for New York City’s legendary Limelight (hint: it involves shopping!).
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?