* Allie is Wired features the five gorgeous Women of Hollywood Elle magazine covers.
* Like Pink’s rocker style? INO will show you how to get her buckle detail cap for less.
* Shopping and Info loves the Christian Louboutin black pumps worn by Kim Kardashian.
* The Fashion Bomb interviews Chanel Iman after the Louis Vuitton show in Paris.
* Stiletto Jungle found a fall-perfect plaid shirt dress for only $25.
* Fashion Pulse Daily is obsessed with Miss Oops products, averting even the worst disasters with style.
* KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, wearing, and hating NormaKamaliBay jackets.
* Second City Style is still swooning over the triumphant return of Valentino during Paris Fashion Week Spring 2010.
* SheFinds is seriously mad for plaid, and dug up all the best shirts to prove it.
* Bag Bliss loves the latest offered by Nancy Gonzalez.
* Bag Snob thinks this Miu Miu collection is definitely worth a glance, or two.
* Coquette has some tangled love for DANNIJO jewelry.
* StyleBakery.com found 50 cheap chic handbags under $100.
* Stylehive is craving a drawstring bag like Alexander Wang’s sold-out ‘Diego’ bag, and found a couple of worthy substitutes.
* In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, The Shoe Goddess has launched a month of prevention-themed giveaways.
* 55 Secret Street follows-up with curly hair master A. Dickey at his brand new NYC salon.
* Beauty Snob features Sephora Favorites, which is a great way to test out different products.
* The Beauty Stop test drives Eyeko mascara in a tube.
* Fall is here and eye4style thinks that calls for a change in wardrobe – your fragrance wardrobe, that is.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?