* Is Khloe Kardashian’s wedding really for Kourtney? Allie is Wired reports the rumor.
* Shopping and Info found the leather jacket worn by Elena on Vampire Diaries.
* Stylehive has compiled a collection of fun finds inspired by Taylor Swift’s “You Belong With Me” video.
* Stiletto Jungle shops the top picks from the debut Kate Spade clothing collection.
* Coquette gets a preview of the new RACHEL Rachel Roy collection at Macy’s with Rachel herself.
* Fashion Pulse Daily shows how Norma Kamali‘s fashions are way more than meets the eye.
* The Jet Set Girls dish about Betsey Johnson designing an Eloise suite at the Plaza.
* Check out the five fall items Second City Style says you should pick up now that will still be chic come spring.
* SheFinds can’t wait to go a-line at the office this fall.
* eye4style gets sexy in the most unsexy way imaginable.
* Bag Bliss shows how easy it is to create your own one of a kind Laudi Vidni Handbag.
* Bag Snob has a sneak preview of the must-have Bottega Veneta Cruise 2010 Collection.
* The Shoe Goddess chats about accessories with Monica Botkier.
* 55 Secret Street watches celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson demonstrate the perfect messy ponytail backstage at Vena Cava’s Spring 2010 show.
* All Lacquered Up wants to hear your opinion on the Celebrity Lace Nail Trend.
* Beauty Snob goes back stage at the Vera Wang Spring 2010 Show to witness the magic Lucia Pieroni, Color Creator for Clé de Peau Beauté.
* Before you color your hair, read this Fall Hair Color Trend report From Pantene Stylist, Hallie Bowman on I’m Not Obsessed.
* The Beauty Stop explains how to tell if your mineral makeup is the real deal.
* The Daily Obsession invites all those in Seattle to check out an amazing, private art exhibit open this weekend only.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?