* Allie is Wired fashion face-off: Anna Paquin vs. Cameron Diaz.
* Stylehive is loving Rihanna’s peekaboo bralette look, and has found 10 similar lacy little things that are too pretty to keep (completely) covered up.
* Stiletto Jungle found an affordable version of fall’s super trendy boyfriend blazer.
* Fashion Pulse Daily hangs out with Isaac Mizrahi and views the fabulous fall ad campaign videos.
* StyleBakery.com shows how to style your summer clothes for fall.
* Bag Bliss discovers Novica: an online, fair trade marketplace by National Geographic.
* Bag Snob is perplexed by the $4,200 python and nylon Memphis bag from Marc Jacobs.
* Coquette says you can do it yourself with these fabulous DIY fabric necklaces.
* Kristopher is wanting Brian Atwood “Candy” sandals.
* Shopping and Info found the most comfortable black ballet flats from France.
* The Jet Set Girls are gearing up for fall with sexy gray boots.
* Beauty Snob loves “Hot Lashes” to heat and curl lashes instantly.
* Second City Style uncovers 3 of fall’s hottest hair trends and has a Pantene Pro-V giveaway for 5 lucky winners!
* The Beauty Stop goes recession-chic with luxe at-home hair color.
* The Shoe Goddess has tips for maintaining your pedicure.
* eye4style snags an exclusive interview with What Not to Wear‘s Ted Gibson.