* Allie is Wired has the details of the Lindsay Lohan fake tanner lawsuit.
* I’m Not Obsessed can’t get enough of Emma Watson in Christopher Kane.
* Shopping and Info loves Jessica Alba’s cowl neck tunic.
* The Shoe Goddess loves Megan Fox in fabulous Lola pumps from Brian Atwood.
* What do designers like DVF have to say about Brüno? eye4style has the scoop.
* Stiletto Jungle solves the too long jeans dilemma with denim hem tape.
* Coquette goes beyond the big floppy sun hat and picks the best stylish summer hats.
* Second City Style hopes it’s not really the end for Christian Lacroix because they loved his final couture swan song.
* The StyleBakery editors share 100 things they’re loving this summer.
* Bag Bliss talks with handbag designer Danielle Nicole.
* Bag Snob – Prada goes back to basics for Fall 2009.
* The Jet Set Girls are lusting after Jimmy Choo‘s new shoes and bags!
* KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, wearing, and hating Brent Black Panama Hats.
* Michelle from All Lacquered Up unveils her signature nail polish color Rescue Beauty Lounge Mismas.
* Beauty Snob – Home made hair masks that really work!
* Head to Fashion Pulse Daily for a chance to win a Givenchy beauty skin care duo worth $85!
* Stylehive has nine ways to get beachy waves and sun-safe hair this summer.
* The Beauty Stop takes a close look at YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick.
* V-Style is giving away AminoGenesis Perfect Reflection to the reader who wants to fight the signs of aging.
* The Daily Obsession speaks with celebrity trainer David Kirsch to get answers to common workout questions.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?