* Allie is Wired has crazy celebrity teeth transformations.
* I’m Not Obsessed has to ask… do you think the shirt Kristin Cavallari wore while shopping is really worth $115?
* Shopping and Info loves the Chanel nautical stripe worn by Claudia Schiffer and Sienna Miller.
* The Fashion Bomb compiles a fashion tribute to the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
* Bag Bliss suggests a money-saving idea: How to Host Your Own Clothes Swap Party.
* Coquette dishes on UK’s vending machine flats from Rollasole to save your tired clubbing stiletto-wearing feet.
* Check out Second City Style‘s recent ‘He Said/She Said’ about the recent ripped denim trend.
* The Daily Obsession brings you the chicest finds under $50.
* Bag Snob exclusive: Speedy Sequin from Louis Vuitton, Snob or Slob?
* Fashion Pulse Daily picks its canvas favorites for June, ranging from hats to bags and shoes!
* Stylehive has rounded up their favorite bright and colorful pairs of sunglasses, perfect for the brighter days ahead.
* The Shoe Goddess is completely enamored with super hot Giuseppe Zanotti platform boots!
* Stiletto Jungle found cream eyeshadow the really doesn’t crease.
* All About the Pretty tells what’s in her Beach Bag this week.
* Enter All Lacquered Up’s giveaway and you could win bottles of Chanel Cosmic Violine and Mica Rose nail polish.
* Beauty Snob falls for Bobbi Brown Fall Nudes collection!
* The Beauty Stop reports on the to-be-released Twilight Beauty Makeup from the makers of DuWop.
* V-Style discovers an unexpected skin care product in extra virgin olive oil.
* eye4style gets glossy at Dashing Diva.
* Going away for the weekend? Find out what to pack at StyleBakery.com.
* The Jet Set Girls visit the Barbie Suite at the Palms Las Vegas.
* TheMakeupGirl visits the Ritz Carlton Spa in Marina Del Rey and has the best massage ever.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?