* Allie is Wired has Drew Barrymore looking radiant and retro in LA.
* Shopping and Info wants to buy Katherine Heigl’s Be & D ruffle bag!
* Shrimpton Couture has the CNN Carine Roitfeld Revealed segment.
* 55 Secret Street admires the whimsical, feminine Spring 2009 collection at the gorgeous Brooklyn boutique Cozbi – on video!
* Stiletto Jungle packs light with muli-tasking travel fashions.
* Coquette is inspired by the monochromatic styling of SAFE by Rebecca Turbow.
* Second City Style loves the return of the tapered pant for spring.
* Get ready to shop your closet, StyleBakery.com lists 15 spring trends you already own.
* Stylehive has found 10 classic, stylish trench coats for every budget- and five of them cost less than $100!
* The Fashion Bomb finds cute spring styles for plus sized fashionistas!
* Bag Bliss talks with handbag designer Mary Norton!
* Bag Snob wants you to Squeeze It like a rock star with Alexander McQueen!
* KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, wearing, and hating UV-blocking parasols.
* The Shoe Goddess is in love with these beautiful green sandals from emerging designer, Jerome C Rousseau.
* All About the Pretty and her New York writer Felicia can both agree they both love the new Badgley Mischka Couture .
* Beauty Snob wants to know what you think of two toned lips!
* Fashion Pulse Daily is contemplating the significance of Lindsay Lohan’s Sevin Nyne self-tanner product line.
* The Beauty Stop discusses “Ageless Fantasy” — the first ever anti-aging fragrance.
* TheMakeupGirl has soft, shiny and clean feeling hair between blowouts thanks to T3 Refresh Dry Shampoo.
Are you following Allie on Twitter yet?